How to start your local Danida Alumni Network
If you're interested in starting your own local Danida Alumni network, the 10 steps below is intended as an inspiration:
- Find other enthusiastic Danida alumni: together you will form a network
- Define the alumni networks objectives
- Write a short strategic plan click here
- Develop a concrete action plan which focuses on recruitment of members and activities that can be explored and expanded.
- Contact an existing alumni network for advice for example in Ghana or Vietnam click here
- Contact the Danish embassy in your country (if there is one) and invite them to become a partner, e.g. as an external advisor or an Honorary Board Member
- Find potential members of your Danida Alumni Network through the Danida Fellowship Alumni Directory click here (only open for Danida Alumni Network members)
Please contact us via email@example.com if you want help from Danida Fellowship Center to work with others to build an alumni network.